1999 New Holland 575E Backhoe Loader
IronPlanet Inspection Report
|date of analysis||Feb 19, 2003||Feb 19, 2003|
|Tin||2 PPM||0 PPM|
|Chromium||1.4 PPM||0.5 PPM|
|Copper||2 PPM||5 PPM|
|Nickel||0.6 PPM||0.1 PPM|
|Lead||41 PPM||3 PPM|
|Magnesium||342 PPM||10 PPM|
|Water||0 %||0 %|
|Silver||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Iron||15 PPM||7 PPM|
|Silicon||26 PPM||15 PPM|
|Sodium||7 PPM||7 PPM|
|Aluminum||3 PPM||2 PPM|
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Iowa sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $2,500||8% of the final selling price|
|$2,500 to $31,481||2.7% of the final selling price (min $200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing solutions you can trust
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved in advance of the auction. Here are two companies we recommend who specialize in equipment financing:
Get a Pre-Approved Line of Credit
Be prepared for upcoming auctions by arranging a line of credit from Cat Financial. Time is money during an auction, and seconds count. Let Cat Financial provide you with the pre-arranged purchasing power that lets you focus on the equipment you need. Apply today.
If you wish to finance your truck purchase, we recommend that you get pre-approved before the auction.
DriveItNow provides pre-qualification for IronPlanet trucks. You can securely pre-qualify for financing online without providing confidential information such as your social security number or date of birth. There is also NO impact on your credit score. Click on the monthly payment or “Get Financing” link from any live auction truck listing to get started. DriveItNow is a service provided by ACS (Automobile Consumer Services, Inc.)
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (European Time)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|
Place holder (To be provided by P2000)TO DO: Window size adjustments based on actual data
Engine Coverage. some text.
Transmission Coverage. blah blah.