1999 New Holland 575E Backhoe Loader
Grimes, Iowa, United States. 50111
88" wide loader bucket, 4X4, New Holland BSD450T eng, shuttle shift trans, cab-air/heat, 2 lever controls, e-stick, 24" bucket: Loose attachments: 18" bucket
IronPlanet Inspection Report
Please Note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Oil Sample Analysis
|date of analysis||Feb 19, 2003||Feb 19, 2003|
|Tin||2 PPM||0 PPM|
|Chromium||1.4 PPM||0.5 PPM|
|Copper||2 PPM||5 PPM|
|Nickel||0.6 PPM||0.1 PPM|
|Lead||41 PPM||3 PPM|
|Magnesium||342 PPM||10 PPM|
|Water||0 %||0 %|
|Silver||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Iron||15 PPM||7 PPM|
|Silicon||26 PPM||15 PPM|
|Sodium||7 PPM||7 PPM|
|Aluminum||3 PPM||2 PPM|
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Iowa sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $2,500||8% of the final selling price|
|$2,500 to $31,481||2.7% of the final selling price (min $200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing solutions you can trust
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved in advance of the auction. Here are three companies we recommend who specialize in equipment financing:
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
Cat Financial - Capital Solutions
Get a Pre-Approved Line of Credit
Get pre-approved before the auction for your trucks.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (European Time)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|
Warranty by Premium 2000
Place holder (To be provided by P2000)TO DO: Window size adjustments based on actual data
Engine Coverage. some text.
Transmission Coverage. blah blah.