Hiab Articulating Boom on 2006 (unverified) Sterling L9500 Tri/A Truck
Eugene, Oregon, United States. 97402
3 Aug, time TBD
Behind The Cab Mount Boom, Hiab 335 K-4 Hipro Boom, 8,300 Lb. Max Lift Capacity, 68' Max Lift Height, Telescopic Boom, Articulating Boom, Flatbed, Air Ride Cab, Spring Type Suspension, Double Frame, Mercedes-Benz OM 460 LA CID781 781 c.i.d. Engine, 460 Adv Horsepower, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 10 Speed Manual Transmission, 275" Wheel Base, 20,000 lb. Front Axle, 39,200 lb. Rears, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Heated Mirrors, Air Ride Drivers Seat, Aluminum Fuel Tank(s). IronPlanet cannot generate a NAFTA Certificate for this unit. Buyers from Mexico and Canada should check with their export agent to determine if any additional fees apply.***Item must be picked up within 15 business days of auction close. ITems not picked up within this time frame will be subject to relocation and storage fees***
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Buyer MUST Call for Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be Turned Away
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Buyer MUST Schedule Pickup 48 Hours in Advance W/ IronPlanet Pickup Support 817-869-8902 - Buyer MUST Self Load
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Need to finance your truck purchase? Get pre-approved and be ready to bid on auction day.
Apply now for pre-approved auction financing through Express.
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|