1988 Peterbilt 375 T/A Dump Truck
Gull Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Cat 3306 10.5L Engine, Eaton Fuller 9 Speed Manual Transmission, 196" Wheel Base, 12,000 lb. Front Axle, 40,000 lb. Rear Axle, Spring Type Suspension, Sun Visor, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Wheel. The engine could not be started. The main components could not be operationally checked. Seller Comment: The engine is seized.**Upon request, a bill of sale will be provided to convey ownership** Seller Comments: Year of manufacture is 1988. Contact Rene Hernandez at (925) 309-7320 and Kyle Harbuck at (817)-768-3489 Or Make an Offer below. Se Habla Español
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Specifications Basic HT
|Transmission Make:||Eaton Fuller|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||9 Speed Manual Transmission|
|Front Axle Capacity:||12,000 lb.|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||40,000 lb.|
|Tire Size:||Front: 11R22.5; Rear: 11R22.5|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|Dual Steering Boxes:||No|
|Hydraulic and Fuel Tank Integrated:||No|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Saskatchewan sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 6AM TO 10PM
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|