2002 Cat 140H Motor Grader
Inspection Report Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the report is available.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|€1 to €10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|€10,000 to €33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min €1,000)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing Solutions You Can Trust
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved in advance of the auction. Here is a company we recommend who specialize in equipment financing:
Financing for the way you work
Your business is always changing, and so are your financial needs. You need quality equipment to get your work done and financing solutions that make sense for you. Count on a company that understands the work you do.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|