2000 Freightliner FL120 Tri/A Conventional w/ Sleeper
|Engine Displacement:||14.0L Engine|
|Adv. Engine Horsepower:||435/500 Adv Horsepower; @ 2100 RPM|
|Transmission Model Number:||RMX10165C2S003|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||10 Speed; Manual Transmission|
|Wheel Base:||268" Wheel Base|
|Front Axle Capacity:||12,000 lb. Front Axle|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||40,000 lb. Rears|
|GVWR:||52,000 lb. GVWR|
|Freightliner Interior:||58” Flat Roof|
|Air Ride Cab:||Yes|
|Steerable Air Lift Pusher Axle:||Yes|
|Air Lift Pusher Axle:||Yes|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Air Ride Suspension|
|Dual Steering Boxes:||No|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||140 gal. Left; 140 gal. Right|
|Hydraulic and Fuel Tank Integrated:||No|
|Vacuum / Blower Motor:||No|
|5th Wheel Type:||Sliding 5th Wheel|
|date of analysis||Apr 25, 2017|
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Indiana sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing Solutions You Can Count On
Looking to finance your purchase? Get pre-approved today so you won't miss out on the action.
Find out more about our truck & equipment financing partners below.
PurchaseFlex™ Financing | One approval. Buy what you want.
Get freedom and flexibility with PurchaseFlex™ Financing, only from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Every PurchaseFlex™ Financing approval covers a huge range of equipment types, ages, and financing terms. Unlike banks and other equipment finance companies, we don’t need to know the exact equipment or truck you plan to buy to get you approved.
Buy what you want, where you want with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services:
- Up to 100% PurchaseFlex™ Financing, $0 down, with no payments for 90 days on approved credit
- Fast approvals – often the same day
- Competitive rates
- Low monthly payments and flexible payment plans customized to your needs
- Ability to bundle costs
- A range of leasing options
- Working capital loans
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|