1987 Hawe MDS28 CCM Milling & Conservation Station
IronPlanet Inspection Report
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|€1 to €5,000||10% of the final selling price|
|€5,000 to €31,800||3.85% of the final selling price (min €500)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours: 8am to 6pm
Please call at least 24hrs in advance of collection
Loading Dock Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved in advance of the auction. Here is a company we recommend who specialize in equipment financing:
Financing for the way you work
Your business is always changing, and so are your financial needs. You need quality equipment to get your work done and financing solutions that make sense for you. Count on a company that understands the work you do.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (European Time)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|
Place holder (To be provided by P2000)TO DO: Window size adjustments based on actual data
Engine Coverage. some text.
Transmission Coverage. blah blah.