|/ / /|
Altec Bucket on 2009 (unverified) International 4300 Truck
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Maxxforce GDT225 6 Cylinder 7.6 L 225 hp Engine, 2008 US EPA Label, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Allison Automatic Transmission, 12000 lb Front Axle, 21000 lb Rears, 33000 lb GVWR, 11R22.5 Spring Suspension, 189 in Wheelbase, PTO, 500 lb Capacity, Rear Mounted, One-Man Bucket, Utility Body, 12 ft x 96 in Bed, Pintle Hitch.
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
More details Coming Soon: Check back later.
Or add this item to your watchlist and we will notify you when the information is available.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to Alberta sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $40,000||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|