|/ / /|
2016 Freightliner M2 106 6x2 T/A Cargo Truck
Polotitlan, México, Mexico. 54200
26 May, time TBD
Mercedes Benz 6 Cylinder Diesel Engine, 5,994 Engine hrs, Air Conditioner, Cruise Control, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 9-Speed Manual Transmission, Differential Lock, 12,000 lb Front Axle, 40,000 lb Rears, 52,000 lb GVWR, 11R22.5 Front Tires, 11R22.5 Rear Tires, Spring Suspension, 225 in Wheelbase, 23 ft Long x 103 in Wide x 105 in High Body.
With release letter by the Prosecution / Sin dictamen y verificacion, con oficio de liberacion por la Fiscalia // Due to the contingency and the delay presented by the SCT, plate cancelations will be delivered within a period of 60 to 90 days / Debido a la contingencia y el atraso que presenta la SCT, las bajas de placas se entregaran en un plazo de 60 a 90 dias aproximadamente. No se aceptaran cancelaciones por este motivo
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- (Read More)
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- A $65 documentation fee will be charged on each titled item purchased if it is located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (GMT)
|Phone||+353 (0)1 860 5000|
|Fax||+353 (0)1 860 5021|