|/ / /|
Evinrude 15HP Outboard Shortshaft 2-Stroke Boat Motor - R 66306;L-013
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Auction Marketplace
15hp Evinrude outboard, short shaft, 2 stroke untested, used condition.
As-is, Where-is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Location Contact for Questions/Inspection Appointments: Travis Neiss 717-787-4083
Inspection Date: By Appointment Only
Location: Commonwealth of PA - PA Agency: DGS, 2221 Forster St, Harrisburg, PA 17125
Removal Date: By Appointment Only
Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. There is no loading, dismantling or removal assistance available at this location.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup. Hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 2pm EST.
- The Commonwealth of PA will not provide any removal assistance to buyers including dismantling, moving, loading, providing tools, storage, clean-up, etc. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment and man power to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Any item that is not picked up within the (10) ten calendar days of the sale date, the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA; unless otherwise noted in the Marketplace Terms & Conditions. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
GovPlanet Customer Service